JANUARY 29 2019 THROUGH FEBRUARY 11 2019
No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase does not increase the chances of winning.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. This Sweepstakes/Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Inc. and Instagram, LLC. You agree to release Facebook, Inc. and Instagram, LLC from any and all responsibility associated with the Sweepstakes/Giveaway. You understand that you are providing your information only to Federici Brands LLC, a Delaware limited liability company, with offices at 195 Danbury Road, 3rd Floor, Wilton, CT 06897, and The Curly Co., 5419 Hollywood Boulevard, Suite C314, Los Angeles, California 90027 (each a “Co-Sponsor” and together the “Co-Sponsors”) and not to Facebook, Inc. or Instagram, LLC.
1. Eligibility: ONE ENTRY PER PERSON ONLY. If you submit multiple entries, you will be ineligible. The Ultimate Curl-Perfection Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes/Giveaway”) is open only to those who sign up at the online Color Wow X The Curly Co. Sweepstakes/Giveaway page. The Sweepstakes/Giveaway is only open to legal residents of the United States and who are 18 years old as of the date of entry. Employees of Federici Brands LLC and The Curly Co. (the “Co-Sponsors”), their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes/Giveaway. The Sweepstakes/Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. The Sweepstakes/Giveaway is void where prohibited by law.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of the Co-Sponsors, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes/Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Sweepstakes/Giveaway Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about January 29, 2019 at 9:00 a.m. EST and ending February 11, 2019 at 11:59PM EST. All online entries must be received by February 11, 2019 at 11:59PM EST. The winner will be selected at random on February 12, 2019 and contacted (via email provided) to claim their prize.
4. How to Enter: ONE ENTRY PER PERSON ONLY. The Sweepstakes/Giveaway must be entered by clicking on one of the following links:
Once on the site, enter your email address and sign up for the newsletter(s) designated on the page. The entry must fulfill all Sweepstakes/Giveaway requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Co-Sponsors. You may enter only once. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules.
One winner will receive the following Color Wow hair care products with an approximate retail value as follows: One (1) Color Wow Dream Coat for Curly Hair 200ml $24, One (1) Color Wow Color Security Shampoo (Liter) $70.50, One (1) Color Wow Security Shampoo 250ml $23.00, One (1) Color Wow Color Security Shampoo 75ml Travel Size $10.00, One (1) Color Wow Color Security Conditioner Fine to Normal (Liter) $73.50, One (1) Color Wow Color Security Conditioner Fine to Normal 250ml $24.00, One Color Wow Color Security Conditioner Fine to Normal 75ml Travel Size $10.00, with a total approximate value of $235.00. In addition, one winner will receive the following The Curly Co. products with approximate retail value as follows: One (1) The Curly Co. Collapsible Hair Diffuser and One (1) The Curly Co. Premium Microfiber Hair Towel for an approximate retail value of $55.00. The approximate retail value of the Color Wow hair care products and The Curly Co. products combined is $290. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Co-Sponsors.
No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Co-sponsors’ discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Co-Sponsors to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: The winner of the Sweepstakes/Giveaway will be selected at random by the Co-Sponsor, Federici Brands LLC’s, Color Wow team. The winner will be notified via email with within five (5) days following the winner selection. The Co-Sponsors shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winner’s spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes/Giveaway is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT THE CO-SPONSORS’ SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES/GIVEAWAY AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this Sweepstakes/Giveaway you understand that the Co-Sponsors or anyone acting on their behalf, or their respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes/Giveaway, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation. In connection therewith, you agree to promptly provide a complete and executed declaration and release as may be reasonably requested by Co-Sponsors.
9. Terms: The Co-Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes/Giveaway should a virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other cause beyond their control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes/Giveaway. In such case, the Co-Sponsors may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Co-Sponsors. The Co-Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes/Giveaway or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
The Co-Sponsors have the right, in their sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes/Giveaway, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Sweepstakes/Giveaway rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes/Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Co-Sponsors reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.